Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Star Gazing Card # 5...

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I wanted to share another Christmas card. This one I have used the new 2010 Snowflake Pendant Spellbinders die. Doesn't it look great. I only had to use one piece of fabulous pattern paper the snowflake did the rest for me. Love that. This was another simple coloring job. Not to much to color so it went super quick. But looks fabulous if I do say so myself. The sentiment is from TLC.


I've managed to finish four more of the Christmas card. Three feature new Spellbinder dies. Love those. So make sure and stop back by.

How about a Halloween card? I've used one of my fabulous Hanglar & Stanglar images. I adore these. Too bad they are so hard to get a hold of. The spider web border is a Martha Stewart punch. and the cute bats are an Ek Success border punch. I couldn't find a small bat punch so I just cut the border a part. I'm was trying to be frugal what ever that is.. :o)


Have a fabulous Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by...




12 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michelle said...

Two great cards Heather. The snowflake die looks terrific and the Halloween card is awesome. Your colouring fantastic.

Michelle :-)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Heather.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards Heather, love that large snowflake!!

Tammie Edgerton said...

That Halloween card is adorable and your frugleness paid off...the bats are the perfect touch!

Christina said...

These are beautifull cards Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful cards, lovely halloween

Jeni said...

Two fabulous cards Heather! ~jeni :)

Anonymous said...

These are great cards! Your snow flakes die is so fab... Your Hanglar card is just the sweetest ever!

Hugs,
Lily

Deb said...

fabulous cards Heather, both so gorgeous! hugs Debx

Marlene said...

Both cards are great - but that vampire one is SUPER CUTE!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Two beautiful cards,love the snowflake beautiful and the haloween card,lovley colors.

Hugs agnesxx