Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snowy Cuddles Card # 1.....

I picked up a bunch of new Stampavie Christmas stamps at my local scrapbook store last weekend. I'm determined to use them all. I love getting new stamps and always have good intentions of using them all. But then I find something new and I never finish. Not this time. I've challenged myself to use all thirteen of the new images.

So here is card # 1...


Isn't this a super cute image? I love it because I didn't have to color it a lot. Plus it is adorable. I could make up a bunch of these in no time at all. The paper is Basic Gray Wassail. I'm trying to use up some old paper. The sentiment is from the Holiday Sentiment Club over at TLC. So worth the $$. I get a new sentiment everyday. Plus paper and images sometimes.

Stay tuned for card #2...




5 comments:

Christina said...

Woww an awesome card Heather!! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,Love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marilou said...

Very pretty. I need to get started on Christmas cards too. TFS

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Heather. Love the stamp and pretty papers!
Clairexx

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic card Heather! Love everything about it. "Hugs" Carol