Now on to this week's card and candy. For my card this week I have used I Wish. Isn't she adorable? She requires a little bit more coloring, but so worth it. I have also used new Basic Gray & Graphics 45 paper. Isn't it pretty? I haven't been to trilled with the last couple Basic Gray paper lines. And I love Basic Gray. But they have made up for it with there new Christmas line Jovial. It's beautiful. The Graphics 45 paper is actually Halloween paper but can you tell?? I couldn't it has a clock on it. So it's time for Christmas....
This week's candy has kindly been donated by Michelle over at Memories of Time my local scrapbook store. Michelle will soon have her store up on the web. It's a slow process. I had no idea how long it takes to load every single thing in to the store site. Wow it takes forever!! She'll be going live with that here soon and then just have to add stuff a little at a time. So keep an eye out for that!! You can also visit the store blog for upcoming classes and great ideas.
This week's candy includes:
- 3 - 6 x 6 Green Card Stock
- 7 - 6 x6 Pattern Paper
- 3 - Spellbinder Scallop Circle mats for your image ( if you don't have a circle spellbinder die to cute your image with I will do that if you tell me)
- 3 - Scalloped Oval Mats for sentiment
- 3 - TLC sentiments cut out.
- 36" ribbon
- A small bag of different cut snowflakes & Magnolia DooHickey shapes. I thought these would be fun even though they are not Christmas related.
- 1 - Stampavie I Wish Stamp
If you'd like a chance to win this little package:
- Post a post on your blog telling everyone about my candy
- Come back here and leave me a comment on this post with a link to your post
- Be a follower of my blog
That's it and you could win this cute little package on lets say... October 4, 2010 next Monday. I'll announce the winner when I post the next package... :o)
Have a fabulous day... And good luck!!