Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blanket Start Over...


I've taken up knitting after reading a post over on Kellie's blog Give a Girl a Blog.
Thought I would give it a try.
It can't be that hard right?

Anyways I managed to do 5 sections of the blanket and couldn't figure out why it was curling up at the edges.
So went back to the Martha Stewart post 
to see what in the h*** I was dong wrong and if anyone else had problems.
Yes I'm an idiot and don't know how to read directions.
I was doing the stockinette stitch instead of the garter stitch.
In all my excitement and research I must have confused the stitch I was suppose to use.

Well at this point I thought about giving up and starting a whole new project,
but no I said I would finish this one before starting a new one.
So onward I go.
Yes I feel like a ding dong, but I will prevail!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oh no, I hate when I do that. It's often as I am not really an instructions person. But girl you are FLYING along, that is awesome! I can not wait to see the result.