Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - Week 2...

Week 1 worked out pretty good.
So I'm giving it another try.
It was nice to not have to think about it.
I just walked to the fridge to see what I had to get out.

This week I spent Thursday morning (Lexie was watching Mickey Mouse Club) searching my Pinterest boards for recipes.
I created a board called Meal Planning - {Picked Recipes} to toss the recipes I'm planning on using in.
So I won't have to search for them later.
Some used before.
Some new.

I printed out a weekly meal planner sheet I found online.

I wrote down what we will be having on what day.

July 20-26

Sunday: Crock Pot Frito Pie (new)
Friday: LEFT OVERS, PIZZA or what ever (I'm not cooking)

We ended up having enough left overs after each meal last week to eat for lunch the next day.
I ended up going to the store, but only bought what was on the list.
(Yeah for me!!)

No comments: