Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting Up Early...

I forgot how hard it is to get up early.. Last January I decided to join the gym. I got up faithfully every morning at 3:30 and spent an 1 1/2 there. I lost 20 pounds!! Well June rolled around and there was nobody there in the morning any more and it was really hot in there. How can it be that hot at 3:30am? So before you know it I wasn't going any more. Well it's now September and it's cooling down so this morning I decided it was time to hit the gym. I drug out of bed at 3:30 and spent 30 minutes walking on the treadmill. I forgot how much your legs can itch! It was only 30 minutes for heavens sake. So now the hard part of going every morning for the next 2 weeks until it becomes a habit again. So I'm off to bed.. I know tonight I'll go right to sleep unlike last night where I was up until 11 pm tossing and turning.

Here's to another 20 pounds!!!!

Until later...
Heather :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
You crack me up. Anyone who gets up at 3:30am to exercise ANY day of the week is not a slacker in my book. Shae