Sunday, September 9, 2007

What I Had Time For...

Wow I can't believe the weekend is almost over. It doesn't feel like I got a whole lot done. I definitely need more time in my day.




I did finish up these to cards for the challenge over at Desperate Stamper but I definitely won't be able to keep up. Sara's already on challenge #5. Card making is hard work. I have the hardest time with the idea part. I look at everybody else blogs for ideas and they all look so pretty I don't know how they come up with such great ideas.

This top one is for challenge #1 and the bottom one is for challenge #2 I know they aren't exactly like the sketch but this is the best I could do. Now I just need to find someone to send them too?

Recipe:

Stamps: CTMH - Do Nothing, Paradise SU - Sanded, Rough Texture (wheel)

Ink: SU - Buckaroo Blue, Close to Cocoa

Paper: SU - Buckaroo Blue, Marigold Morning, Cranberry Crisp, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss

Other: Silver Brads, Markers, Sizzix - Bookplates Oval & Traditional

I also still need to get everybody to put on there PJ's so I can take a picture of them. Getting everybody together at the same time is a challenge all by itself!!

I think I've also narrowed down my quilt choices for my friends 2 nieces. Now to just pick the fabric and start cutting them out.... Need more time!

I spent this afternoon watching the season finally of Criminal Minds Season 1, luckily season 2 comes out on DVD Oct.2nd. I hate it when they leave you hanging like that. It so sucks! But on a good note Bones and Grey's Anatomy both come out on DVD Tuesday!! Yippie. That will shorten up my play time I have to watch those as soon as I get them.

I'm heading to a birthday dinner tonight for my mom at 6. She decided she didn't need any more things to dust and we could all just get together for dinner. Fun! Maybe I'll take her a packet of those heartfelt cards I made the other day. She doesn't have to dust those.

So until later..


Heather :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great cards Heather! Thanks for playing along with the sketches! Hope to see more??!!!

Sara

Anonymous said...

I really like your cards! Shae