Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Where Did the Time Go??

I don't know what happened to the weekend. It just flew by. We did get to get out of town on Monday. Me my husband Mike and my youngest daughter Emily went to the Zoo. We had a super time, but it was a long day. We got up at 4:30 to head out. It's a 4 hour drive for us to get there. But it was the last day of the butterfly exhibit. I wanted to see that. They were so pretty. I'm hoping I'll have time tonight to take the pictures off the camera.

One of my favorite authors has a new book coming out Sept. 10th. I can hardly wait!! I have it on hold at the local library. It going to be hard to wait that long. I hope I'm not to far down on the list to wait. Maybe I'm one of the first ones to get it. I'm not good at waiting.

I did get a chance to make up a new packet of cards on Sunday. I'll try and take a picture tonight after work so I can share those. Well better get ready for work. Until later...

Have a great day! Heather :)

No comments: