A Spoon Ful of Sugar Challenge #10 this week is Animal Magic. So I pulled out Kitty one of my Elisabeth Bell stamps from her Sweet Ebony line at Sugar Nellie. I already had this one colored so all I had to do was find a sketch to try. Which I found over at Cards by Tiets.
I got a bunch of My Minds Eye paper on sale at my local scrap store. So you'll be seeing a bunch of cards made with that. It's just so pretty.I even managed to finish my other 3 cards for my Magnolia-licious group which I'll share with you later and a couple more challenge cards too. Wow I was productive this weekend.
I hope you'll take the time to participate in my 2nd challenge here. I'd love to see your creations. So hope your having a great day!
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie -Sweet Ebony line: Kitty
- Paper: My Minds Eye -Tres Jolie -Oui Oui: Baby Boy Clover, Vert, Brumn & Bleu
- Misc: Spellbinders -Small Classic Rectangle, Small Classic Scalloped Rectangle & Large Classic Rectangle, Curvy Cutter -4.25 x 4.25 Circle, Prima Flowers, Gold Brad, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Signo -White gel pen, SU -1.25 Circle Punch & Flower Punch
- Brushes: Designer Digitals -Katie Piertiet: Defining Moments -Play
- Challenges/Sketches: A Spoon Full of Sugar, Cards by Tiets