Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas is Coming....

Well I've managed to do a couple of Christmas cards. I had to actually go out and buy Christmas paper. I don't usually buy that because it's not something I would use any other time. But they do have some super cute paper out there to buy.
I used three of the stamps that Lisbet sent me this month on this one. They are all available over at the Scrapmagasinet store.
I also used the sketch by Claudia over at the Friday Sketcher's blog. My image didn't fit the way they had it drawn so I turned mine so it would fit.


  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Bjellenisse, Julestjerne LG & Misteltein
  • Paper: Imaginisce - Snowy Jo, DCWV - Christmas Stack, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Ribbon, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Pop Dots
  • Challenges/Sketches: Friday Sketcher's

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You have made a wonderful christmas card I really love it

Hugs from
heidi

Donalda said...

This is just so adorable dear. And I love the papers !!