Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge 4....

Today is Reader Challenge #4 over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog.

Head over and check out the DT creations.

Maybe you'd like to join in and have a chance at one of the two prizes?

This times challenge is Bright Colors and Bling-Bling. You also have to use at least one Scrapmagasinet stamp on your creation.




To me this is really bright blue paper. I couldn't get the picture to really show it or the glitter pens I used to color my image with. But you can see the snow I put under frosty and the great snowflakes I cut out. I guess that qualifies as Bling-Bling...
Hope to see your creations posted in the comment section over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog!!!


  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Snomann med lykt
  • Paper: DCWV - Christmas Stack, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Ribbon, Gold Fiber, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Copic Glitter Pens: Red, Gold, Black & Blue, Whit Opal Liquid Pearls. CTMH - Snowflake Buttons & Brads
  • Equipment: The Slice - Fa La La: Snowflakes & Noel saying
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scrapmagasinet Reader Challenge

No comments: