Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lost my MoJo....

I have left my MoJo some where. I couldn't seem to get into card making for the last few days. But I forced myself to get out some paper last night and whip up this card.
I love this little snowman (Liggende Snomann) & saying (Hey There Freezy) from Scrapmagasinet.
I have colored him with my Copic markers. Those things are hard to color with. I still need a bunch more practice. Although embossing my images has helped out. I don't have to be quite so careful.

I see back here tomorrow with my Whiff of Joy Challenge card...

  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Liggende Snomann & Hey There Freeze
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock & Aspen Paper Pack
  • Misc: Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: SU Spirl Punch

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the snowman, what an adorable card.

Dottie K. said...

Wow I love snowman and this one is just adorable. Love the colors. :)

MichelleO said...

This guy is hysterical! Love the card... hmmm embossing the image before coloring might need to try that haven't thought of that!
HUGS
MichelleO

Donalda said...

Oh I just love this dear. He is so adorable !!!! I just didn't know they had those snowman stamps. GOing to have to check it out dear.
Gorgeous coloring and love the saying dear

Debby said...

Heather I too love this image and sentiment. I have to have it. And I think your coloring is just fine. Your cards are always super duper cute!