Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tilda with Rolling Pin....

Ok I love Tilda's little braids and how about the apple basket. They are both too cute! This is card 2 for my Magnolia-licious group.





What do you think of this Laughter Daily Servings brush I found over at Designer Digitals? Isn't it too fun! The best part is I can print it out as many times as I want to in what ever size I want. COOL!!!














  • Stamps: Magnolia- Tilda with Rolling Pin (SS08), Apple Basket (SH08)
  • Paper: Basic Grey- Off Beat, CTMH- Card Stock
  • Misc: Brads, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Pop Dots
  • Equipment: EK Success- Corner Punch
  • Brushes: Designer Digitals- Daily Serving: Happy by Andrea Victoria








5 comments:

MichelleO said...

She is adorable, love the coloring, and the papers are perfect. But I do love the download! I really do need to go and get some of those! Fabulous card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Debby said...

Beatiful card Heather and I love love love the laughter. Too cute.

Annie said...

I love that bucket of apples! and of course cute Tilda ready with her rolling pin! hugs, annie x

Donalda said...

This is so cute dear. You always make those downloads look so easy !

Tara Godfrey said...

This cards is so sweet, Heather and I love that brush...that is definitely a must have! TFS!
Hugs TaraG