Monday, October 13, 2008

Willow with Hot Chocolate.....

It's Autumn here where I live. It has been cold enough that I made my husband start the wood stove Friday night. It was so warm and toasty. So out comes the Autumn colors.


I found Willow here in my already colored pile and because she's wearing an orange sweater it made me think of Autumn. I then I happened to find my Basic Grey - Mellow 6 x 6 paper pad. I forgot where I put it. I found it in my coloring box. I must have been using it to pick colors from.

I also used the sketch I made up for the Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch Challenge due out tomorrow. So I got two cards out of it. I like that!!

So I hope you'll head over to the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog tomorrow and see my sketch. Maybe even try it out. I would really love to see your creation!!!






  • Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Willow with Hot Chocolate
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Mellow, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Brads, Gold Cord, Ribbon, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Pop Dots, Essentials 4 Flowers
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Tag Trio
  • Fonts: Dalyhand

8 comments:

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear. So lovely colored.

Tricia T said...

Beautiful card, Heather! I'm looking forward to trying out your sketch tomorrow! :)

Dottie K. said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colors - just everything about it. :)

jo said...

this is sooo beautiful heather.
ohh ou can just look at it knowing she drink a lovely yummy hot choc ,huggs jo x

Janneke said...

Great card ;)

I love that stamp!

Rach said...

a beautiful card Heather such fantastic colours..xxx

Cassie said...

this is so lovely - i love your coloring - i'm working on being able to do it as beautifully as you!

Anki said...

Wonderful and love the DPs. It really feels like fall and what more could you ask for than to cuddle up and have a large Chocolate! Kram (Hug in Swedish) - Anki