Monday, June 29, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #12...

This weeks challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog is " Scraps". I have a bunch of those laying around. So thought I'd make up a couple of cards.

This top one is made with a new digital image from Scrapmagasinet called - My Furriest Friends. I really adore this set. They are so cute!
On this one I have used a brand new image from Victoria Case called Western Heat. He defiantly causes me some heat... :) I love her pin-up images. They are super!!



  • Digital Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - My Furriest Friends, Victoria Case - Western Heat
  • Paper: Misc Scraps
  • Misc: Brads, Copic Markers
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Small Rectangle & Small Scallop Rectangle, SU - Star Punch
  • Fonts: CK Love Notes & DCWri
  • Challenges/Sketches: Digital Tuesday


3 comments:

Lori McDonald said...

Did you get the Ohlala from her too??? I might need a card from that image as well!!!!

(Can you tell where my mind is?!?!)

Lori

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous cards Heather, love the images and your colouring and lo's are beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

Emma said...

Aw your 1st card is so cute and wow at your 2nd one...handsome chap!!
Sorry I am late in visiting you, thanks for joining us at DTC.
Emma x

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries