Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge #43.....

This weeks challenge over at the Everybody Art Challenge Blog is "Numbers". Well my niece has a 4th birthday coming up so I thought I'd just make it now. Instead of at the last minute as usual. Besides it gave me a chance to use my new stamp I picked up at Motivet " Doraline with Birthday Cake". They have some super cute images.



  • Stamps: Motivet - Doraline with Birthday Cake, SU - Viola
  • Paper: SU - Card Stock, Basic Grey - Ambrosia
  • Misc: Brads, Ranger Distressing Inks, Tank Water Brush
  • Equipment: Sizzix - Slim Jim Alphabet
  • Cjallenges/Sketches: Everybody Art Challenge

5 comments:

Mephisto said...

HI,
wonderful Card.Like the Image!

Hugs
DOmi

Kelly Schelske said...

These images are so cute, great card, it's fabulous!

Hugs, Kelly

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous card, Heather! The image is just so cute and your colouring is fantastic. Great job!!
Hugs
Moni

cleo said...

a very cute card heather

Kati said...

Oh what a lovely image - and the colors - wow!!!