Monday, June 22, 2009

A Spoonful of Sugar & Roses on Paper...

This week's challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar is a wonderful sketch by MichelleO. Thank you Michelle it's wonderful!! The DT have made some beautiful examples.


I also wanted to try out Roses on Paper challenge to use another challenge and add Flowers to that creations.


  • Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with watering can
  • Paper: CTMH -Card Stock, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Prima Flowers, Brads, Pop Dots, Ribbon, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Branch Punch, Spellbinders - Large Rectangle & Large Scallop Rectangle
  • Challenges/Sketches: A Spoonful of Sugar & Belles 'n Whistles

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute. These magnolia image are really growing on me, I think I need some!