Sunday, June 7, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge....

Who could resist this image??? I found him over at Victoria Case Art Design. Isn't he yummy!!! I'm going to send him to a friend tomorrow to brighten her day.

While catching up on my comments today (which I only find time to do on the weekend) I found this new challenge site called Digital Tuesday, so I thought I'd give it a try. Plus it gave me an excuse to play with Mr.Yummy here... They have some really cute creations, so go check it out!!

Also my daughter called today and she has made it into Oregon... So hopefully I'll have my camera back tomorrow!!! (I really missed it)



  • Stamps: Victoria Case Art Designs - Beefcake
  • Paper: SU - Card Stock, Misc - Pattern Paper
  • Equipment: SU 1 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Font: Brickley Script LET
  • Challenges/Sketches: Digital Tuesday Challenge

6 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Heather.
Eye candy is right, I love it!!

Karen x

Maria Matter said...

Oh, how fun!!!
What a great card, love the image!!
I'm heading over to check out VC shop!
Thanks for playing along with the DTC!!!
Blessings, Maria

Anjou Krelovich said...

That's a riot! Great job on the challenge!

Unknown said...

This card makes me laugh out loud! Great job! Thanks for joining us @ DTC!

Ellibelle said...

OMG, this is too funny. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at the DTC.

Amy Johnson said...

Oh my! I must admit I've never seen an image or card like this before. What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing the DTC!