Friday, December 24, 2010

Fave Five Christmas Cards 2010...

Debby is asking us to share our favorite 5 Christmas cards of 2010. She offering a fabulous prize...Of two James Bear LOTV stamps.. Totally awesome!! Debby has fabulous cards on her blog I go there all the time for inspiration!! Thanks Debby!!!



I love how easy this one was:


I got the inspiration for this one from Debby:


I love that this one is not Green & Red:


I love all the dies on this one:


I adore this image:


These are my favorite five cards of 2010... Now I'm ready to work on Valentine's cards..

3 comments:

Annie said...

Really cute cards - hope you are having a good Christmas.
Ann xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Wonderful, gorgeous cards Heather.
Thank you for joining in with my Challenge.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous selection.
Luv CHRISSYxx