Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Almost Here...

Not to many days left.. Do you have all your shopping done? Almost done? Not doing any? I'm terrible we aren't even going to put up our tree this year. Just seems like to much trouble. I'm not going to be putting any thing under it so why put it up... We got a new pellet stove for Christmas. Plus I buy what ever all year long. So I can just go out and see everyone else pretty Christmas lights and no work for me.. :o)

Magnolia's Star Tilda is turning out to be pretty popular with me and coloring. I actually used her for a class so colored her three times and didn't want to waste her. She's just so cute. I think I'll be using a few from the current collection for my classes next month also. A lot of them can be used for other occasions. I love that. I don't have to put them away yet.


I can't wait to see all the new after Christmas images that will be coming out. I've seen a couple of Lily of the Valley previews.. WOW!! Really cute. Definitely adding those to my wish list. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a wonderful day..




3 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Wow, Heather, this one is GORGEOUS! Don't feel bad about not decorating...we put our outside lights up but not a single decoration inside. It's just the two of us this year and we're just not into it right now. Gift cards don't need wrapped so...

Christine said...

Beautiful card, Heather! Your Tilda is gorgeous. Right now your Christmas is sounding good from here! Much less stressful than the burden of trying to live up to other's expectations! I can't wait for the new LOTV too!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x