Monday, December 20, 2010

Last One....

This is it the last Christmas card of the season... One of the wonderful Stampavie images Teddies Stocking and a bunch of Martha Stewart punches. You got to love those. I wonder what new ones will be coming out soon for Valentine's Day?? I bet they are awesome.


I'm going to go out of town today to shop. I like to just get out. So I talked hubby into driving north to a few stores. I'll have to stop and get a Cinnabon also. Love those!! It's a day away and time together. Hope you have a fabulous day! See you tomorrow for the new Sassy Cheryl Challenge....


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heather and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love the way you layered those punches Heather! I can't wait to see the new ones either. I think i need a whole cabinet just for my punches. Lol Gorgeous card! ~jeni :)

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries