Monday, December 20, 2010

Last One....

This is it the last Christmas card of the season... One of the wonderful Stampavie images Teddies Stocking and a bunch of Martha Stewart punches. You got to love those. I wonder what new ones will be coming out soon for Valentine's Day?? I bet they are awesome.


I'm going to go out of town today to shop. I like to just get out. So I talked hubby into driving north to a few stores. I'll have to stop and get a Cinnabon also. Love those!! It's a day away and time together. Hope you have a fabulous day! See you tomorrow for the new Sassy Cheryl Challenge....

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heather and so beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeni said...

Love the way you layered those punches Heather! I can't wait to see the new ones either. I think i need a whole cabinet just for my punches. Lol Gorgeous card! ~jeni :)