Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sugar Nellie Competition Simply Sassy Round 1....


Karen over at the Sugar Nellie Blog is holding a Simply Sassy competition with a fabulous prize. A Grand Caliber to one lucky person. How wonderful is that? I've been looking at those here lately. Those big dies look yummy...

All you have to do for a chance of winning is ink up one of your Simply Sassy images you've bought from Funky Kits and make a WOW card.... White on White that is. Your allowed to color your image but that's all. Karen wants the your image coloring and shading to be the main focus, so your Sassy image really stands out. So I thought I'd give it a go.. Here is my attempt:


I have used the image Fairy Tale. Isn't she a doll? Not only is Karen offer the winner a Grand Caliber but they will be offered a spot on the Simply Sassy DT. How awesome would that be!! There will also be other spot's available on the DT as Karen is wanting to expand the Design Team. How fun would that be!!

I will be needing your votes hopefully in the near future if I get to the final round, so please keep a look out for my plea for votes... :o) I'm a shameless begger... I can admit it..

Thank's for stopping by. I hope you found some inspiration.. See you again soon...




5 comments:

Julye said...

Love the warm glow on your card, good luck in the competition.

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is so beautiful. I love these colors with the white, it seems so warm.
Good luck.

Jeni said...

This is stunning Heather! ~jeni :)

Brook said...

Beautiful card. I love all of the texture I always shy away from white on white, but you've done a wonderful job. Good luck!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x