Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tilda in Windy Weather....

Hey Everyone.. Did you get every thing you wanted for Christmas this year? My hubby bought me a new Tim Holtz Vagabond. Michelle at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time ordered it for him and it should be here soon. How fun! I got myself one of those Flip Video things. Thought I'd try out doing some tutorials. That should be fun! We'll see how it goes.. :)

This is the card I made for my water coloring class later this month. Love this cute Tilda. She's called Tilda in Windy Weather. She's from the Magnolia Cozy Autumn Collection. The Leaves are a Martha Stewart Maple Leaf Punch. A few are a Magnolia stamp I found and cut them out. The whole thing turned out really cute. But when I got ready to make up the class kits I was like why did I have to use that many leaves??? Crazy me! It'll be really fun to make in class though. Maybe I should try doing a tutorial on this one... We'll see..


I better go finish cutting out Copic class kits.. There are a bunch of parts in those... :) Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great Sunday!!

4 comments:

Rufus said...

Bet this card is a big hit in class. Wow, sounds like Santa hubby was good to you! Will be looking forward to hearing how you like it.
R/

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heather and so cute.
luv
Debby

Pia said...

beautiful card
hugs Pia