Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tilda in Windy Weather....

Hey Everyone.. Did you get every thing you wanted for Christmas this year? My hubby bought me a new Tim Holtz Vagabond. Michelle at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time ordered it for him and it should be here soon. How fun! I got myself one of those Flip Video things. Thought I'd try out doing some tutorials. That should be fun! We'll see how it goes.. :)

This is the card I made for my water coloring class later this month. Love this cute Tilda. She's called Tilda in Windy Weather. She's from the Magnolia Cozy Autumn Collection. The Leaves are a Martha Stewart Maple Leaf Punch. A few are a Magnolia stamp I found and cut them out. The whole thing turned out really cute. But when I got ready to make up the class kits I was like why did I have to use that many leaves??? Crazy me! It'll be really fun to make in class though. Maybe I should try doing a tutorial on this one... We'll see..


I better go finish cutting out Copic class kits.. There are a bunch of parts in those... :) Thanks for stopping by. Hope your having a great Sunday!!


4 comments:

Rufus said...

Bet this card is a big hit in class. Wow, sounds like Santa hubby was good to you! Will be looking forward to hearing how you like it.
R/

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heather and so cute.
luv
Debby

Pia said...

beautiful card
hugs Pia

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries