Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cute Birgitta & Spring Bench...


I LOVE the soft colors on the new June Copic Coloring Card Kit.
The beautiful paper is My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing.
It's the boy colors, but doesn't it look Fab!
The cute fence is the new Whimsy Stamps Picket Fence Die.
I already have to order some more for the store cause they ran out.
But I'll get them back in!
It's super cute.


I'm still procrastinating on the tutorial, but it will be up soon.
Head over to the store and pick up your kit and color along.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day.

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card Heather.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet! Your coloring is fabulous. I love the papers you used.

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the soft colours....

Gina Lindsay said...

Very springy! Wow, the coloring on her hair is just amazing!