Monday, April 2, 2012

Tilda with Heart Balloons...


I can't believe I finally got around to coloring up this cute Tilda with Heart Balloons.
Isn't she cute!
I'm slowly working my way through my new Magnolia images.
Cause I really want to get some more new ones.
I know that's terrible, but they are all so cute!
I've already seen a couple of blogs advertising another new collection.
I haven't even gotten any of the current collection yet.
What's a girl to do?


Color faster I guess.. :O)

Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Take it easy Heather, those stamps aren't going anywhere! Lol I totally understand.
Beautiful card! fabulous coloring and i love that yellow bow. ~jeni :)

Kizzy said...

I know what you meen, I want them all!!! There are so wonderful. This card looks fantastic to, so beautiful papers!! Love it!
Hugs Kizzy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so fabulous Heather!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Heather, love the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Arabella said...

Beautiful card Heather and gorgeous colouring!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog this morning. Sorry I didn't have the link to my frame up, I have it up now though. Here's the link to the frame for download.

Hugs!

Arabella

Unknown said...

Heather this is fab . what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
Hugs Elaine