Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tilda with Peony...


Yep I'm in the pink mood.
I'm not usually a pink kind of girl, but I love this Basic Grey: Kissing Booth Paper.
The wonderful Tilda with Peony is done in Ranger Distress Inks.
I don't do nearly enough water color kits for the store so thought she would be perfect.
You can find a Card Kit over at Heather's Hobbie Haven
HERE


I colored her entirely with Ranger Distress Reinkers
and then
went back and added a few extra shadows to her hair and the Peony
I love that you can use the fine point to get into small areas.
Super Cool!

Don't forget about the 6 x 6 paper pad sale going on.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Heather! Love your coloring with the distress markers!

Linda Palmer said...

Gorgeous coloring on this one Heather. Love her sweet face and the flower. Beautiful card.

Rufus said...

Very pretty card! Amazing coloring and fun layout.
R/

Catherine said...

Fab card, love your shading....

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx