Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gone Fishin'...


How about a guy card.
I hardly ever do boy cards.
They are really hard for me.
I can't add a bunch of flowers and frills.
But this cute image by The Pixie Cottage: Gone Fishin' need to be inked up.
Isn't he totally adorable!


I did have to draw in part of his pants cuff, it was missing.
It looked weird without it.
But nothing a Copic Multiliner can't fix.
Thanks Kim for showing it to me.
It rocks!

I have another boy card for you tomorrow.
See you then.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jeni said...

Great little guy card Heather. This image is such a cutie. Love the Dp you paired him up with. ~jeni :)

Catherine said...

Fab male card, love the stripey papers....

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Heather.
luv
Debby