Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Share...


It's time for Sunday Share over on the Sugar Nellie Blog.
What's your favorite PIN this week?

I'm not sure when I pinned this, but I made it yesterday.
By the Skinny Chef.

I don't know about you, but I always end up with old banana's.
No one want's to eat.
So when I pinned this I knew I would have to give it a try.
YUM!!
I'll be making this again.

This helped..
I've been wanting one of these for years and this week I finally gave in and brought one home.
Wow is it a dream!
I can see more recipes tried in the future.


Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

sugarnellie said...

Oh yummy, that banana bread looks gooood. ANd its healthy right? One of your five a day.

That mixer look cool, I have a vintage kenwood that makes a lot of noice but does the job, those new ones cost a mint.

Enjoy your new toy and thank you for joining in this Sunday.
Karen

Flutterby Trina said...

Hey! Come over from the SN SOS! that bread looks yummy! and that mixer looks FAB! see you next week x

mixamatoasties said...

Oooh that looks yummy!!