Friday, October 19, 2007

Cloud Nine....



I stayed up late last night so I could finish this one. It was a tear jerker!! I cried for the last 1/3 of the book, but I knew I would that's why I finished it last night instead of today at work. It's a great story about life and how life some times sucks! So if you need something emotional this is the one.
I also watched Transformers last night. It was alright.... But man I could really see myself in that yellow Camero!!! It was HOT. And I fit in the Hoax. It to was alright nothing exciting. Both were not ones I would have to see again and again. But I did get some image coloring in while I watched these. So it worked out ok.
On another note I'm still dealing with trying to upgrade my Internet speed... So if I just vanish for a few days that's what happened they turned it off to restart it at a higher speed. I guess they can't just push a button?? So I have to cancel my service and then reup with something else. The whole thing has been a pain in the fanny!!! I just want to scream it shouldn't been this complicated. But if I am down a few days I'll definately have to work on my quilt instead of hanging out on here checking out everybody's great stuff. :)
Well off to get ready for work. Until later.... :)

No comments: