Monday, October 15, 2007

Got Some Stuff Done...

Well I did get some stuff done this weekend. I worked on my quilt and colored in some stamped images. That coloring is alot of work... I also finished up the free card set I got from CTMH last month. They turned out cute. My friend Gail at work will be happy to receive those today. I told her I would let her have them when I was done playing with them.

I also watched some movies. They were perfect for coloring. "Surf's Up" this was a cute kids movie. Can't say it rates up there with Bambi, but it was ok. Also "Reign Over Me" it was a sad movie the poor guy. But again very good to watch while coloring. I also managed to fit in the last disc of season 3 of Gray's Anatomy. Man did they have drama last season or what. I'm tired of the whole I'm in Love with you story line just get over it and move on.
So hopefully I'll have some time tonight to make up some cards with my colored images. I also got my new Hana Stamps!! They're a new stamp company. If you haven't checked them out go over to Kreations by Krissy and have a look. You can also see the real Hana. Can't wait to stamp some stuff with her.
Well off to work. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, I need to get busy coloring, I have so many images that are crying out to be colored.