Thursday, October 4, 2007

Internet Upgrade...

I spent most of this week on the phone trying to up grade the speed of my Internet service. AAAHHHHH!!!! You'd think it would be easier to talk to the phone company. But I think I finally got it straightened out this morning..... But I have to install a new router and they have to turn it all off and switch something to something else and it will take 2-4 days.(which is better then the 10 they originally quoted me) I was seriously freaking out just thinking about not having Internet for 10 days!! Plus how ever long it takes for the new router to arrive. So I'll not be able to post anything from home, but on the bright side I won't be able to spend all my time looking at everybody else great stuff. So I should be able to get some things done and have some things to share when it finally gets fixed.
So have a great weekend and I'll see you when I get rehooked up!!
Heather :)

No comments: