Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 8...

Well it's day 8 with still NO Internet service at home. It's been a long week. I spend a lot of time online I discovered. And I love it!!! I have received a bunch of birthday RAKS this week that I will post pictures of as soon as I'm back up. Hopefully Monday... They sent the new modem 2 day air on the 25th UPS. So I'm pretty sure it will be Monday ( I would love it if it was sitting on my porch when I got home :) Wishful think I'm sure). Then we'll hope they have turned it all back on.
I'm really missing visiting every body's blog and checking out all there cool projects. But I did go and purchase the new Hana stamp this morning. Yippie!! Can't wait for her to get here. So hopefully I'll see you next week with some pictures!!

Have a great weekend... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you are back online today!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I will be so happy when you get your internet back! I miss seeing all your beautiful cards and crafts. Hopefully you will have a mountain of them to share when it everything is working again! :) Hang in there. Shae

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is taking so long! I hope you will be rejoining the online world soon - I miss you!