Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Not Enough Sleep...

I'm not getting enough sleep. It's not from lack of trying. I go to bed tired then end up waking up 3 or 4 times a night. It's now been two weeks of this. I was actually getting some pretty good sleep last night only waking up once, when my husband decided to get up at 4. He's not very quite once he's up. He does try, but any thing wakes me up (the dog breathing wrong). So turning on the kitchen light and heating up coffee in the microwave were like torcher. Oh and he let one of the dogs out side and there was some kind of critter in the tree. Yes there was barking!! So I just got up and got ready for work, but felt like I was in a coma all day. Needless to say I'm not getting anything done.

I did start dinner in the crock pot this morning though so I didn't have to cook dinner. I came home and hit the couch. I watched Fantastic 4 that came in the mail from Neflix today. It was relaxing. The kids will love it. I thought it was ok, but not watch again great.

I still have to finish up the little something extra I'm putting in Chris's package to go with the star album I'm giving her. I'm hoping to work on that some tomorrow and get it in the mail.... So if your reading this I haven't forgotten!
For now I'm heading off to bed and try and get a goods night sleep.. If not I might call in sick tomorrow and take a nap!!
Until later....

No comments: