Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Flowers...


Flowers... I LOVE to get flowers at work. When I returned to work on Monday I had this great bouquet of flowers sitting on my desk... I love the fall colors. My friend Rhonda sent them to me for my birthday not knowing I was not there. Someone forgot to call me from work I let me know. So they were a big surprise and a great pick me up when I started again on Monday.... Thanks Rhonda you made my day!!












Here's a quick card I made from a card kit that I got from Club Scrap. There stuff is awesome. I included this in my card package for my friend Shelly. The Stamp is SU, but I can't remember the name right now.
I had my whole family over for hamburgers and cake last night to celebrate my birthday. Half of them were in Hawaii the week of my birthday living it up. My sister brought me back this great bracelet and a skeleton melt warmer that is being sent. Shes so thoughtful I Love her!! My brothers family got me a great necklace and earring and some fun sock. I love socks with decorations. That way I know when one of my girls borrowed them!! Also my mom got me a quilt rack. Super cool! When my sister brought it in for me everyone was like what is that?? Me: IT'S A QUILT RACK!!! I'm going to hang my grandmothers quilt on it. My husband got me these great Ug boots ( love them), daughter Emily- purse and socks, daughter - Ashley a new pair of Nikes. I'm really liking it that the girls are old enough to have jobs and buy my presents with there own money!!!
Well that it for now off to get ready for work...
Until later :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a gorgeous flower bouquet arrangement!