Saturday, November 10, 2007

Not Feeling Motivated...


I'm not feeling very motivated today. I'm actually thinking about taking a nap! I need to put the back on my quilt and stamp up some more cards, but I'm just not feeling up to it just yet.
I watched Miss Potter this morning it's a cute movie about Beatrice Potter the author of "The Tales of Peter Rabbit". It had a couple of sad parts but it was really good. I recommend watching it. It's good for the whole family.


I also packaged up some cards I had already made. I think these guys are having just to much fun! It's a cute Whipper Snapper Stamp. I colored them with my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. I think I'm getting a little better at it. I cheated and printed the saying out on the computer before I stamped it.

I also made up some more cards with this cute guy. I'm really liking stamping it on the printed paper and piecing it back together. I think it makes it look really cute. I put 9 cards in the cute plastic boxes I just got from Clear Bags I ordered a couple of different size boxes and some envelopes. There prices are really good. I wish I had ordered some clear envelopes to slip just one card and envelope into. I'm think about taking them around to the local shops and seeing about selling them??



I put Happy Birthday, Thank You and Thinking of you sentiments on them with my SU stamps.
I've been looking at the Copic markers. They look pretty cool and come in a bunch of colors. If you have these what colors do you have??
Until later... :)

1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

I love your cards!!! I have a few stamps - but I just can't seem to get into that whole stamping thing!!

But your stuff is soooo awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing!! Glad you are back up on the net!!!

Lori