Saturday, November 10, 2007

Not Feeling Motivated...


I'm not feeling very motivated today. I'm actually thinking about taking a nap! I need to put the back on my quilt and stamp up some more cards, but I'm just not feeling up to it just yet.
I watched Miss Potter this morning it's a cute movie about Beatrice Potter the author of "The Tales of Peter Rabbit". It had a couple of sad parts but it was really good. I recommend watching it. It's good for the whole family.


I also packaged up some cards I had already made. I think these guys are having just to much fun! It's a cute Whipper Snapper Stamp. I colored them with my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. I think I'm getting a little better at it. I cheated and printed the saying out on the computer before I stamped it.

I also made up some more cards with this cute guy. I'm really liking stamping it on the printed paper and piecing it back together. I think it makes it look really cute. I put 9 cards in the cute plastic boxes I just got from Clear Bags I ordered a couple of different size boxes and some envelopes. There prices are really good. I wish I had ordered some clear envelopes to slip just one card and envelope into. I'm think about taking them around to the local shops and seeing about selling them??



I put Happy Birthday, Thank You and Thinking of you sentiments on them with my SU stamps.
I've been looking at the Copic markers. They look pretty cool and come in a bunch of colors. If you have these what colors do you have??
Until later... :)


1 comment:

Lori McDonald said...

I love your cards!!! I have a few stamps - but I just can't seem to get into that whole stamping thing!!

But your stuff is soooo awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing!! Glad you are back up on the net!!!

Lori

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries