Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Still Here...

Time seems to be slipping by me this week. Can you believe next Thursday is Thanks Giving? Are you ready for the after Thanks Giving day sales? I need to pick up a few things. I'm ready to put the Christmas tree up. And this year I'm going to see if I can get my husband to put up the Christmas lights. They sure looked pretty the year I talked him into it!
Wow only 41 more days until Christmas... I guess I should make up some Christmas cards! I've done pretty good on my New Years resolution to buy Christmas cards all year long. I need to get my brother a replacement gift because I gave him his for his Birthday rather then rush to get something. And then there's my niece Paige and Nephew Deacon. Oh and my husband. Who I have NO idea what to get for this year. Maybe some tools to go in the new tool box from last year? I think he's going to give me some ideas. But I'll wait until the last minute to buy his because he always figures out what he's getting. It's so frustrating!!! Evidently he has my gift all picked out already. :)
Off to work.. Have a great day!! :)

No comments: