Monday, November 19, 2007

I Had a Shadow Today...

Today at work I had a shadow. A nice girl named Nicole who came to follow me around at work to see what I do. I'm not really a people person ( I don't do training) so it was an adventure, but not to bad. She spent a lot of time running up and down the stairs getting charts ( I'm the head receptionist at the doctors office). And we keep all of our charts down stairs in the basement. Saved me some leg work.!! :) Maybe she'll think twice and go to college instead! She gets to follow me around again tomorrow. Maybe we'll copy charts or make new patient files... That's SUPER exciting.... NOT!! All in all it was a good day though.
My husband had to come into the clinic today for his knee that is huge and this ugly red color. It's not pretty! Evidently he had an irritated hair follicle on his leg that let an infection get into his knee, but the hair follicle wasn't infected. ?? Who knows... He got to get a shot and these huge pills to take 4 times a day. He'll be having the rest of the week off, with his leg up. Way to get out of the Thanks Giving weekend honey do list!! I'm pretty sure he planned this I don't know how, but I'm sure he did. :)
I'm off to read my book and get some sleep until later...

No comments: