Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanks Giving!!!



Hope everyone got enough to eat! I had a lovely
lunch at my brother and BJ's house. She did an
awesome job making everything. I'm heading to
my sisters house to eat dinner at 7. Hopefully
my lunch will have settled by then. Luckily I
didn't stuff my self. :)
Here are a couple of cards I've worked on this week, but didn't have time to take pictures of until today. It's just to dark outside when I get home for picture taking. I need to make up a light box... Maybe I'll have time this weekend?
Recipe: Top Card
SU Stamp: Stem Silhouettes
SU CS and Ink Pads: Purely Pomegranate and River Rock
CTMH Ink Pad: White Daisy CS: Colonial White
Misc: Ribbon, Metallic Embroidery Floss, White Baubles, SU Photo Corners Punch
Bottom Card everything the same except I used SU Brocade Blue CS. I think they both turned out very pretty.
I'm off to work on some Christmas cards now and let my dinner settle some more.
Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are so pretty! I love the baubles too! :0)

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are lovely

Elaine said...

These cards are beautiful! I love the background and the shading! Great work!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Great cards! Just wanted to say HI to a fellow S3BS.

Erin... said...

Love this!!! So pretty!!