Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alice in Wonderland....

Here is another image from my blog hop find Spesch Designer Stamps. ... "Alice".. Isn't she great? I couldn't wait to print these out the other day and color them up while I watched T.V.. I already had to go get a couple more yesterday because there were 2 new ones and some old ones I didn't get the first time. One of the new ones is called "Down the Rabbit Hole". Alice is turning into a rabbit. How fitting is that. The other one is a summer girl in a bikini and hat. Really cute.. I can't wait to see what's to come. Since I'm already in love with those that I have.



Hope your having a fabulous hump day...



Recipe:

3 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow Heather. This is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful job with the stamp. Love the colours and the DP. She just looks fab.
mwah
Trace

Marlene said...

Beautiful, Heather! Love it! The colors are so "refreshing"! :)

Holly Young said...

What a sweet card Heather! I love the colors!