Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #4...

It's time for another challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to " Make a 3-D object or an Easter Card". I'm not to good at the whole 3-D thing so I went with the card. I wanted to add some more flowers, but I just couldn't get them to look right so I had to make do with the couple I put on the saying. Isn't this image a cutie? It's called Bunny Chit Chat. We had bunnies as kids they were so cute and cuddly.. Can't wait to see your creation. Head over and check out the other DT creations they rock!!




Recipe:

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Heather, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Sassy Cheryl said...

Every week visit your blog and drool over your creations and I've come to the conclusion that I REALLY want your paper stash. Love it!

Dawn said...

just toooo cute Heather!!

Stef H said...

oh this is beautiful! so very springy! love that edge!

Ann English said...

Heather-this is adorable. Love your DP and layering!

Kim said...

Another beauty Heather!!!!! You must have a huge stash of DP!!!!!

JACKIE M said...

Great card, I love the mix of background papers, Jackie =0)

jkreucher said...

Hi Heather.. this bunny chit chat has to be one of my fave images... your card is just darling.
Hugs to ya.
Judy

Cathy said...

Heather, beautiful card, love the dp that you chose, perfect as always. Great Job!!!

Sassy Gal'
Cathy

Alina said...

lovely card, Heather, beautifully coloured!
hugs, Alina

Anonymous said...

Don't u just love this image!!?? The little bunnies, oh my!! You did a great job with it Heather, love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Fantastic job Heather.. love this card. Thanks for all you do for the DT and for sharing your creativity. Hugs, Peggy