Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Fiskars Punch...

Check out this cool edge punch Michelle ordered for me at Memories of Time.... Isn't it awesome!! Thank's Michelle. If you live local and would like to have one too she has more.. The image I have used is a new one coming up at Sassy Cheryl's called "Uncle Sam's Samantha". The card nothing complicated but I wanted to show the new edge punch.. :o)

 Do you love Tilda's like I do. They are so cute. Pre-Orders are up at 7 Kids College Fund for this special collection of Pirate's Princesses & Wedding Images. There are a bunch of super cute ones to choose from. I know I'll be needing a couple. And don't forget the Pre-Order for the Easter Collection... ADORABLE!!


I'm off to play some more..



Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Sassy Cheryl's - Uncle Sam's Samantha
  • Paper: CTMH - CS, Imaginisce
  • Embellishments: Half Pearls, Ribbon
  • Coloring Tools: Copic Markers
  • Tools: Fiskars - Upper Crest Edge Punch

No comments: