Friday, March 26, 2010

Just for You...

It's the "White Queen". Isn't she cute? I found her over at Spesch Designer Stamps.
I have a few more images from there colored up and ready to go.Plus I had to use my new Basic Grey paper Green at Heart I picked up over at 7 Kids College Fund. Really pretty. Glad I got a couple 6 x 6 paper pads now. All that distressing from the other day has made me like stickles on my flowers. I haven't put it all away yet. So there will be more of that later. I signed up for a class at my local scrapbook store on Saturday about Ranger stuff. So hopefully I'll pick up some good tips.




Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Spesch Designer Stamps - White Queen
  • Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Half Pearls, Stickles
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: EK Success - Large, Medium & Small Retro Flower Punch, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

WOW gorgeous card Heather and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Tracey Feeger said...

wow wow wow. You have done such a great job with the White Queen. She looks very pretty in pink. Gorgeous card.
mwah
Trace

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card! Fab job.

(She looks like she needs to go to the bathroom, though!) heehee

Holly Young said...

Very sweet card Heather!

Rufus said...

She's cute! Hope you share all the tips that you're sure to pick up at your class.
R/