Saturday, March 6, 2010

Class at MOT today...

I've been a terrible blogger this week. I'm sorry. It's been terribly busy at work. We became a Rural Health Clinic the first of the year and I haven't been able to bill anything out. We have been waiting on our CMS rate. Well we finally got that this week so I then had to figure out how to bill on a new form called a UB04. I didn't think it would be any trouble until I actually look at it with it 81 spaces, then I freaked out. So I spent the week doing research, so I would stop waking up in the middle of the night dreaming out the stupid form. Well yesterday I think I got everything figured out and ready to go. Yep I'm doing the happy dance... :o)

So today I'm going to my  local scrapbook store to teach water coloring. This is the card we are going to be making. Tilda Gathers Straw is the image I used. Isn't she adorable? I love those magnolia images. I see Tab has gotten in the pre-order over at 7 Kids College Fund and also has the Hoppy Easter ones on Pre-Order. 
Totally adorable. I off to get ready and eat breakfast..


Have a fabulous day!!



Recipe:


11 comments:

Marlene said...

I'm intimidated by water coloring! This is fabulous!

Kisa Peters said...

This is so darling Heather. Im so bummed - I really wanted to take the class but I'm instead home with 3 extra kids and Mark is gone. :( I was still sort of hoping to figure out a way to get over there by noon without KIDS, but it just isn't going to happen :( I do need to get to town though - so I might see you with a truckload of kids!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Heather. Love the image and beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is gorgeous. the color scheme is just beautiful!

Rufus said...

Bet the class was a success. The colors are just super!
R/

kirsin kortit said...

She is so cute! Adorable card, sweet colors and emblishment. I hope that someday I can color almost like you, your coloring is so awesome:)

treesawardincrafts said...

Lovely card Heather, life sometimes get busy, but it hasn't stopped you from crafting another beautiful card.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi heather! what a beautiful card! I hear ya about busy at work. It's been crazy at our work too and we're getting ready to go into ANOTHER busy week. Ugh..I am FINALLY back in blog land again. I've been busy moving in to a new rental home. I HATE moving! LOL I hope you have a great sunday. *hugs* sue

Stamping Seasons said...

I LOVE watercolouring, it comes in a close second to copics!!! Great card
Tracy

CreativeCrafter said...

I love this card Heather, I think it is my favorite of yours so far. The Tilda's area such a fun stamp.

 

Heather's Creation's Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries