Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #5...

This week's challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog is "Distressing". This actually worked out perfect for me. I've been practicing my distressing and have the stuff all over my work area. The image I've used this week is called "April's Fool". Isn't he cute? Perfect for distressing. I've also use the new Basic Grey paper "Green at Heart". Hope to see you there!!

This week the DT will vote for the top three and you will get a special blickie to put on your blog. Cute right? And don't forget the winner choosen by random.org gets a $5 gift certificate to the sassy store..








Recipe:
  • Digital Image: Sassy Cheryl's - April's Fool
  • Stamps: Tim Holtz - Shabby French & Spring Sprung
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Stickles, Rhinestones, Ranger Distressing Ink
  • Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey
  • Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
  • Tools: EK Success - Large & Medium Flower Punches, Bumpy Road Border Punch, SU - 1 3/8" Circle Punch & Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Challenge: Sassy Cheryl's

13 comments:

Donna said...

Fantastic card Heather and such a fun image. Fab choice of colours too :) Donna x

Sassy Cheryl said...

He certainly isn't distressing. He's funny and fabulous. Love it, love it, love it!

Dawn B. said...

I love this image.. He is so funny.. you picked a great image for this challenge.. Great job.

Ann English said...

Love him, Heather. I have yet to gather the courage to color this little fool-teehee! You card is marvelous!

Christa said...

Really funny this fool!! I love what you did with this image!

Hugs,
Christa

Dawn said...

lol...how perfect for this week! too cute!

Cathy said...

Heather, this is wonderful. Great image for the challenge!!! :)

Kim said...

Wonderful card Heather! Love all the dp. you used!

Tracy said...

I love the colurs you have used for your card!
Hugs
Tracy

jkreucher said...

Heather.. this little character gives me a smile.. great coloring and design!
Judy

Jodi said...

This is just fabulous! I love the pretty coloring and colors you used for your card!! A fun image too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Alina said...

Very beautiful card, Heather, I love your colouring!
Hugs, Alina

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous card with a great image!!