Sunday, March 7, 2010

KLM Designs...

Check out this cute bunny I found over at KLM Designs. Isn't he cute? He's called "Funny Bunny". Perfect for those up coming Easter cards I'll be needing. There is also a short tutorial on K's Card Creations & Digi Stamps Blog on how to use digi stamps. If you haven't yet tried digi go check out the tutorial.

I'm really loving this Imaginisce - Lucy Bird paper. It's two sided so you get twice the paper choices. I love that!! Evidently the girls at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time also love it because we all picked it to do classes with. I don't know how that happened we don't hang out together. Weird right. I decided to change my paper choice so we could have some verity. We can't have classes all month using the same paper choice.
Anyways it gave me a chance to browse the store for more paper.

Hope you had a great weekend and it continues through the work week..



Recipe:

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card! I absolutely LOVE digi stamps. They store easily! ;)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Heather, love the sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby