My husband took me to the big city Sunday to go to Michael's to pick up some new Martha Stewart punches.. Note the cute new flower punch. It's called Chrysanthemum (wow that's a long one, glad I wrote it on the punch). It's a large punch and I love it. My hubby is so cute he kept pointing out all these different punches and they kept ending up in the basket he was carrying around. He even said wow you got all those punches for only $150. Is he a keeper or what? Lucky for us Michael's is an hour away so I don't go there too much, usually when I need a shopping pick me up..
We also went to Home Depot and check out the trees and new flowers coming in. We took my car so we will have to return. I feel the need for some pretty new bushes and flowers for the yard. Especially in the front so I can see them every time I walk out the door to go to work. A little extra pick me up in the morning. Maybe we'll head over there tomorrow..
Hope your having a fabulous day!!
- Digital Image: Sassy Cheryl - A Birds Song
- Paper: Basic Grey, Brazzill
- Embellishments: Buttons, Half Pearls, Craft Floss
- Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
- Tools: Martha Stewart - Chrysanthemum, EK Success - Diamond Scallop Edge Punch
- Challenge: Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps