Today I spent playing around in my stamp room using up scraps I have laying in a huge pile on the counter. I can't believe how fast it adds up. This first one is a one of the ones I picked up last week over at Spesch Designer Stamps. It's Alice turning into a rabbit. Isn't it cute?
This next one is from KLM Designs. Did you hear they are going to be making clear stamps. Cool right! So stay tuned for that. The image is called Karah's Bear. She's one of the ones I had printed up but haven't had time to color. I think she's adorable. I have also used this week Friday Sketchers Challenge. Super cute sketch and awesome DT creations.. I love there sketches. Wish I had more time to play more.
Hope your having a fabulous weekend...
- Digital Images: Spesch - Rabbit, KLM Designs - Karah's Bear
- Paper: Brazzill, Basic Grey, DCWV
- Embellishments: Half Pearls, Ribbon, Rhinestones
- Coloring Tool: Copic Markers
- Tools: Spellbinder - Deckel, SU - Slot Punch, EK Success - Large, Medium & Small Retro Flower Punches, Martha Stewart - Branch Punch
- Challenge: Friday Sketchers