Sunday, August 19, 2007

Abs...

This was my husbands movie pick on Netflix this weekend. The only good thing about the whole movie was the Ab's. They either did a lot of air brushing or a lot of time at the gym! The whole movie consisted of men with swords chopping other men with swords up. Lots of blood lose and heads falling off. It's a good thing I had stopped to pick up the new 4 x 6 Photo's Magazine by Creating Keepsakes earlier. Because I lasted a whole 5 minutes then tuned the whole thing out. My husband as it turns out wasn't that impressed either. He doesn't get to pick next weekends movie!!


But speaking of magazines. I went to my local Joann's to just pick up that one magazine. But I did have to look around!! They were having an awesome sale. So I ended up getting a few new things. Die Cuts With A View Nana's Kid's Coordinates was only $24.88 what a great deal. You get the cute bag (in either pink or green), an 8 x 8 album, and 8 x 8 paper packet and 108 chip board embellishments. So of course I had to get one of each!!


And they had the Stacks on sale for $11.99 so of course I had to pick up the new Fall Stack, Fall Card Stock Stack and matching 4 x 6 adhesive card stock stack ($5.99).







They only had these two to pick from.. By Creating Keepsakes All in One.. Wow everthing you need to scrapbook. Textured Card Stock, Patterned Paper, Punch Outs, Rub On's, Vellium sheets and Sketches for just $11.99. Wish they had more to choose from at the store, but there's always online shopping!! So if you are saving money this weekend don't go there! Other wise have fun... Until later.


Have a great day...

Heather :)

No comments: