Friday, August 3, 2007

The Dentist

I had to go to the dentist yesterday. I really hate going to the dentist. Ok maybe that's a strong statement.. I don't hate going to the dentist I HATE the 4 hours after going there. 3 hours of not being able to feel your face then another hour of it trying to wake up and being all tingly! YUCK... So needless to say I didn't get much done last night.

I did start a new file that I should be able to cut out tonight and post. Thank you Katie and Shae for leaving me a comment. I'm going to check out Heros and The Closer. I'm always looking for something new to try. So if you have a favorite TV show please share it with me so I can check it out.

I also received my new software yesterday. WinPC so I'm hoping to learn how to use it this weekend so I can have different file types to share. If you know of any tutorials to help me along let me know.

Until tonight...
Have a great day!
Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.... I'm not sure what procedure you had done at the dentist, but I wanted to tell you I have been having my dentist fill cavities etc without the numbing shots. If you can tolerate it I would suggest trying it. I have felt almost no pain during any procedure I've had done that way and most definitely prefer it to the shot and all that follows with it. I really have to press my dentist sometimes to do a procedure without the shot but as he has told me before, if I begin to feel pain all he had to do is stop and give me the shot before he continues. Maybe you can talk to your dentist about it the next time, I recommend anyone try it at least. In my experience it has been soooo much better this way. Have a great day!

Heather Huggins said...

I've actually had it done with out the shot and prefer it done that way. It's not even that bad.But this was a deep replacement filling so I opted for the shot this time. YUCK!

Heather :)

Lori McDonald said...

Hey Heather!

Love the Blog!! I feel ssoooo special to be listed as one of your places to visit!!

Thanks!!!!

Hey - email me and I will get a WinPC tutorial!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WINPC!!!!

Lori
(aka Beloved Keepsakes)