Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Inspiration...

Where do you find it? Well when I'm in the mood to make cards I head over to Split Coast Stamper's. They have the greatest gallery full of inspiration.

While I was there this weekend searching for my card inspiration I happened to click on a blog post. Well a whole new world of inspiration was opened up. I never would have thought you could find so many new places to visit just with that one click. But everyone of them has a my favorite place to visit spot. Wow!! You could visit a new place everyday. But be careful it addictive!! So Many creative people out there.




I really ended up not have any time yesterday... But when I got home I did have to check my email! And I was tagged!!! By Vickie.... I've never been tagged before. Thank you Vickie. So I'm going to tag 5 of the new Blogs I discovered this weekend in my search.

Tracy who's Basic Gray SU Style started my blog discovery.






So go visit there blogs and say Hi...


Here's two of the cards I made this weekend. I used the same stamp ( Garden Silhouettes and French Script by Stampin Up) on both. But different paper. I love how different they look, but didn't have to come up with a new style. You could make up a bunch of these using all kinds of paper choices. Now to just give them away.... I've already thought of a couple of ladies.
Until later. Have a great day!!


Heather :)







No comments: